Sexual Health Q&A
- What is the “normal” frequency of sex?
- What is the difference between transsexual and transgender?
- What is the “normal” frequency of masturbation?
Featured and Recent Articles
- Study Examines Effects of Confinement on Sexual Function During COVID-19
- RALP: Fascia-Preserving Method Not Recommended Over Standard Surgical Approach
- Does Intensive Anti-Hypertensive Therapy Affect Sexual Function?
- Erectile Dysfunction is a Hot Topic on Twitter
- Sexual Pain is “Frequent” for 1 in 5 U.S. College Women
- At German Clinic, Most Transgender Youths are Satisfied
Especially for Healthcare Professionals
Sexual health information for healthcare providers,
both ISSM members and non-members…
- Research Summaries
- Clinical Guidelines
- Grants and Prizes
- Reviews and Reports
For Members Only
Join and receive…
- Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Access to the ISSM Forum
- Searchable Member Directory
- Inclusion in “Find-a-Provider”
- Video Journal on Prosthetic Urology
- Access to the ISSM University
- Discounted meeting registration
- and more…