Sexual Health Q&A
- What is the “normal” frequency of sex?
- What is the difference between transsexual and transgender?
- What is the “normal” frequency of masturbation?
- Can transgender women have orgasms after gender-reassignment surgery?
Featured and Recent Articles
- At German Clinic, Most Transgender Youths are Satisfied
- Review Seeks Definition of Sexual Boredom
- Lack of Patient Education Related to Treatment Delays in Men with Ischemic Priapism
- Review Analyzes Sexual Dysfunction After Female Genital Mutilation
- Bibliotherapy May Have Value, But More Research is Needed
- Social Support Lacking for People with Gender Dysphoria
- Study: Female Sexual Dysfunction After Pelvic Fracture Needs Attention
Especially for Healthcare Professionals
Sexual health information for healthcare providers,
both ISSM members and non-members…
- Research Summaries
- Clinical Guidelines
- Grants and Prizes
- Reviews and Reports
For Members Only
Join and receive…
- Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Access to the ISSM Forum
- Searchable Member Directory
- Inclusion in “Find-a-Provider”
- Video Journal on Prosthetic Urology
- Access to the ISSM University
- Discounted meeting registration
- and more…