Sexual Health Q&A
- What is the “normal” frequency of masturbation?
- Can the vagina tighten over time?
- What is the “normal” frequency of sex?
- What is the difference between transsexual and transgender?
Featured and Recent Articles
- COVID-19 Affects Sexuality of Healthcare Professionals
- Positive Body Image, Self-Esteem Important for Sexual Function
- Study: ADT Reduces Sexual Urges in Men With Pedophilic Disorder
- Can Shock Wave Therapy Help Women with Provoked Vestibulodynia?
- Study Explores Personality and BDSM Roles
- Peyronie’s Disease: Surgeons and Patients are Satisfied With 3-D Models
- Personality and Attitudes Influence Men’s Experiences with Premature Ejaculation
Especially for Healthcare Professionals
Sexual health information for healthcare providers,
both ISSM members and non-members…
- Research Summaries
- Clinical Guidelines
- Grants and Prizes
- Reviews and Reports
For Members Only
Join and receive…
- Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Access to the ISSM Forum
- Searchable Member Directory
- Inclusion in “Find-a-Provider”
- Video Journal on Prosthetic Urology
- Access to the ISSM University
- Discounted meeting registration
- and more…