Sexual Health Q&A
- What is the “normal” frequency of sex?
- What is the difference between transsexual and transgender?
- What is the “normal” frequency of masturbation?
Featured and Recent Articles
- Study Analyzes Diabetes, Mental Health, and Sexual Function During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Peyronie’s Disease: Should Nonresponders Receive Entire CCH Injection Protocol?
- Moderate – But Not Excessive – Exercise May Improve Women’s Sexual Function
- Study Compares Transgender, Cisgender Brain Scans
- Sexual Fantasies and Solo Sexual Practices May Have Changed During COVID Lockdown
- Study Compares Physical, Mental, and Sexual Health in Transgender and Cisgender Women
- Physical Therapy Improves Sexual Health in Gynecological Cancer Survivors
Especially for Healthcare Professionals
Sexual health information for healthcare providers,
both ISSM members and non-members…
- Research Summaries
- Clinical Guidelines
- Grants and Prizes
- Reviews and Reports
For Members Only
Join and receive…
- Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Access to the ISSM Forum
- Searchable Member Directory
- Inclusion in “Find-a-Provider”
- Video Journal on Prosthetic Urology
- Access to the ISSM University
- Discounted meeting registration
- and more…