Are you interested in branding your educational program with the ISSM logo? The International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM) receives many requests each year from other organizations asking ISSM to endorse their educational activities. Such an endorsement serves to validate the educational content. Eligible programs range from multi-day conferences to focused workshops and even webinars.
ISSM’s endorsement program aims to improve global educational content focused on sexual medicine world-wide. An ISSM Program Endorsement means that ISSM has reviewed the educational content for the activity and has determined that not only is the program in line with ISSM’s mission and vision, but that the program faculty are well-qualified to deliver the clinically-relevant content. Note that ISSM is not responsible in assisting with the creation or development of the activity and no accreditation is available.
- Any interested person may submit an application for ISSM branding of their educational program through the ISSM website.
- There is no application fee for any program submitted by a non-profit organization to be reviewed.
- The application fee for any program submitted by a for-profit entity is $500 USD to be reviewed.
- The application, along with a scoresheet, will be distributed to all members of the ISSM education committee within 1 week of date of receipt of completed application and fee (if applicable).
- Evaluators will have 2 weeks to review and complete the scoring sheet. The ISSM office will send a reminder to each reviewer after 1 week.
- The ISSM office will compile the scores and an average score will be determined. Comments from reviewers will be compiled into one document. If the total score reaches the threshold of 70%, an ISSM endorsement will be awarded to the program and use of the ISSM logo on all program and advertising materials will be permitted.
- Applicants will be formally notified of acceptance or rejection of ISSM endorsement application within 4 weeks of receipt of completed application.
- If an application is rejected, applicants will have the potential to resubmit their application one additional time with any proposed changes based on specific comments that were received. The same cycle of application distribution and scoring as outlined above will be followed. The fee will be waived if reapplying within two weeks of original application.
- All ISSM endorsed educational programs will be highlighted in the education committee report at the annual meeting and an email announcement /advertisement with be sent through the ISSM Update.
- All ISSM endorsed programs will be advertised at no charge on the ISSM website.
- If approved, the following phrase may be used in your program: “This program is endorsed by the International Society for Sexual Medicine”