Social Media Prize Contest
What to do on Twitter to become the Social Media Prize Winner?
Registered ISSM Members to the 23rd ISSM/SMSNA Scientific Meeting are challenged to tweet as much quality content about the Scientific Meeting as you can. To get a chance to win USD 500, your tweets must contain the following criteria:
- Use hashtag #SEXMED22 (obligatory)
- Use @ISSM_INFO and @SMSNA_org (obligatory)
- Tweets content must be original and pertinent and consist of a clear picture of the presenter’s slide illustrated by pertinent text that should not be a copy paste of the slide or repetition of what the speaker said or an appraisal of the speaker.
- The minimum required number of pertinent tweets is five (5), covering different lectures and sessions. We encourage to post even 10 to 12, the more the better.
- Quality and diversity of the topics covered will increase the chances of winning.
- Topic of the lecture or the session (e.g., #anorgasmia) (obligatory)
- Engagement creating a conversation on Twitter grants participants extra points.
Get extra points!
Be outstanding and get even more chance to become the Social Media Prize Winner by adding the following criteria:
- Speaker’s name and even better; add the speakers’ Twitter account if it exists (encouraged criterion)
Announce in advance that you will attend the 23rd ISSM/SMSNA Scientific Meeting and why with a short, personal video on Twitter using the hashtags #SEXMED22 and #JoinUsSexmed22 (encouraged criterion)
What should you know to participate?
Tweets content must be original and pertinent and consist of a clear picture of the presenter’s slide illustrated by pertinent text that should not be a copy/ paste of the slide or repetition of what the speaker said or an appraisal of the speaker.
The Twitter account should be a personal account of an ISSM member in good standing registered to the meeting. Societies, journals, sponsors, ISSM committees and/or ISSM board members are not eligible for the Social Media Prize (obligatory)
Other platforms than Twitter (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) are excluded, though feel free to spread the word to join the 23rd ISSM/SMSNA Scientific Meeting. The tweets will be evaluated by the ISSM Communication Committee who will choose the winner according to the set criteria.
As from 2023 previous winners will be excluded from winning the Social Media Prize.
2022 Social Media Prize Winner: Leonardo Seligra Lopez
2021 Social Media Prize Winner: Leonardo Seligra Lopez