ISSM is pleased to announce the second joint webinar with SLAMS, in an effort to expand and grow knowledge and interaction among the Sexual Medicine community. We are pleased to present an update on penile implants, partners satisfaction and its complications, by distinguished colleagues from Brazil, Colombia and the USA.
- Opening and introduction by Fernando Facio, President SLAMS (Brasil) and Gerald Brock, President ISSM (USA)
- Welcome by the moderator - Estela Citrin (Uruguay)
- Comparison between inflatable and malleable implants - Selection of which implant to use for which patient - Eduardo Bertero (Brazil)
- Management of Complications - Alejandro Carvajal (Colombia)
- Partner satisfaction following penile prosthesis - Omer Raheem (USA)
- Q&A Session of 30-45 min, led by the moderator
Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Sexual Medicine Diploma of the University of Montevideo Uruguay
Fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine (FECSM)
Máster en Anticoncepción, Salud Sexual y Reproductiva para Iberoamérica (Universidad de Alcalá)
President of the Uruguayan Society for Sexual Medicine (SUMS)
Urologist at IAMSPE and Fellow at Boston University; Master in Sciences from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of São Paulo; Responsible for the department of male sexual dysfunction and penile reconstructive surgery at IAMSPE, SP; Treasurer of the Latin American Society of Sexual Medicine; Member of AUA and ISSM.
Vice President Latin American Society for Sexual Medicine SLAMS
Chair Membership Committee ISSM
Professor Urology. CES University.
Instructor Prosthetic Urological Surgery
Omer Raheem is an American Board-Certified urologist specializing in men’s sexual health, male infertility and andrology and director of Mens Wellness program at the University of Chicago medical center. He also holds a joint appointment as an assistant professor of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Chicago Medicine. Dr Raheem completed his residency in urology at the University of California, San Diego, and a fellowship at the University of Washington.
He is currently chair of the ISSM webinar series, chair of the SMSNA international liaison committee and Associate Editor of Sexual Medicine, Sexual Medicine Reviews, official journals of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America.