Call for Committee Applications 2021-2022
GET INVOLVED! APPLY FOR ISSM COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
We depend on our members to volunteer their time and expertise to carry out the mission and work of the society, and to keep moving the field of sexual medicine forward.
Membership in an active committee allows for greater recognition within the society, develops a network of other committee members and is a FAST-TRACK way to academic success. The relationships built within an active committee can be lifelong professional and personal friendships.
So, if you are looking to enrich your ISSM experience and contribute to the field of sexual medicine in a new and rewarding way, now is your chance!
Applications will be accepted through Sunday, November 8, 2020 at 11:59pm CST. Descriptions of the committees can be found herebelow.
Membership on ISSM’s committees is open to all professionals with an interest in the field of human sexual medicine and science, holding current membership in ISSM. The intent is for the committee members to mirror the geographic diversity of the ISSM Membership.
Members added to ISSM committees as a result of this Call for Committee Members will have a term start date of January 1, 2021. Terms will end on December 31, 2022.
To be considered for committee service, please submit your application through the following link: https://issm.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/16/home, where you will be asked to fill in:
- Your name, area of practice, credentials and affiliation
- Name of the committee to which you are applying
- A brief statement of interest explaining why you are interested in serving on the committee, including any relevant experience you have to the work of the committee
- A brief professional biography (max. 250 words)
- Your resume/CV
Only complete applications will be forwarded to Review committee for consideration.
If you are selected, ISSM will notify you in a formal invitation to serve.
ISSM’s professional and educational initiatives are supported by a broad array of members serving on sixteen key committees and two ad hoc committees:
- Bylaws Committee
- Communication Committee
- Consultation and Guidelines Committee
- Corporate Relations Committee
- Developing Countries Committee
- Education Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Finance & Audit Committee
- Grants & Prizes Committee
- Membership Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Past Presidents Committee
- Publication Committee
- Scientific Committee
- World Meeting Committee
- Young Researchers and Clinicians Committee