ISSM Launches Redesigned Website
March 15, 2012
This March, the International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM) launched its redesigned website, enhancing and adding a number of features. Here are some of the changes you can expect to see:
- Weekly Headlines. We’ll cover what’s happening with our organization, our membership, and our affiliated societies. We’ll also bring you articles on developments in the field of sexual medicine from around the globe.
- ISSM Member Spotlights. Once a month, we’ll profile an ISSM member, highlighting his or her background and experience in sexual medicine.
- Sexual Health Q & A. Geared toward the general public, this section answers some of the common questions about sexual health conditions, such as erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease. This content will be updated weekly.
- More interactivity. Members can use the website to search for fellow ISSM members, access the member forum, update their ISSM site profiles, and more.
- Monthly Abstract. For professionals, we’ll summarize a recently-published paper in the field of sexual medicine.
- Weekly Digest of Case Studies. Recaps of interesting forum discussions recast in narrative form.
Overall, we expect the website to raise the ISSM’s profile among healthcare professionals and the general public. We strive to be the leading international authority in sexual medicine and to provide the latest, most comprehensive research and educational materials for professionals and lay readers alike.
As always, we welcome your comments. Please feel free to share your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.